BOOKING, REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Please book at least 2.5 hours before inspection time. Alternatively, call customer service for urgent booking.
Standard inspection service covers up to 80km from Melbourne CBD.
Comprehensive and Premium inspections prices increases after 80km from Melbourne CBD.
- 80kms to 120kms is $280
- 120kms to 160kms is $320
- 80kms to 120kms is $340
- 120kms to 160kms is $380
Comprehensive and Premium inspections covers up to 160 kms from Melbourne CBD.
Our Roadworthy Inspection workshop is in the northern suburb. We will confirm RWC booking via phone call, text message or an email. Workshop address will be provided with your booking confirmation.
Refund, Fee and Exclusion Policy:
1. Booking fee $150 is not refundable 6 hours prior of inspection due to change of mind or change in agreement between buyer/seller or rescheduling date or time or location.
2. Customer can cancel the booking via cancellation button available on their booking confirmation email.Alternatively email us on [email protected] for cancellation.
3. Below booking fee is not refundable if customer likes to cancel or reschedule the booking within 2 hours of inspection.
- Booking fee $150 up to 80km
- Booking fee $190 from 80-120km
- Booking fee $230 from 120-160km
- Inspector will not wait more than 10-15mins at vehicle’s location if vehicle not available. In case of longer wait Inspection service charges will not be refundable.
- Car History and PPSR charges are not refundable as SafeBuy complete those checks prior to inspection.
- Please allow up to 5-10 working days for refund to appear into your account.
4. SafeBuy vehicle inspection services include that you will be provided with an inspection report and you agree to pay the charges as mentioned on the website.
5. SafeBuy inspection fee may be revised. Please visit our website www.safe-buy.com.au for recent charges.
6. Copy of the inspection report can be obtained by seller at an additional cost.