All of our SafeBuy inspector are uniformed, high-trained, and qualified mechanics who have extensive mechanical and electrical experience. They’re even familiar with hybrid and electric car diagnostic protocols.
We take tremendous pride in our work and strive to maintain an eye for detail so that we can provide you with the very best vehicle inspections in Melbourne and its outskirts. And on top of quality, we’re committed to offering our services at a reasonable price. That’s why we’ve gained a reputation for being one of the cheapest vehicle inspection services in Victoria.
SafeBuy covers all vehicle types, including luxury, sports, imports, four-wheel drives, commercials, petrol, diesel, hybrid and electric cars.
We utilize the latest diagnostics technology and scan tools, enabling us to scan all types of petrol, diesel, hybrid and electric cars. Furthermore, we use HD inspection cameras to reach areas where trace oil leaks may be hidden. And our digital gauge sallow us to perform comprehensive checks on tyres and disc rotors. We also have paint inspection tools which assist us in locating all major or minor accident repairs.
SafeBuy works with Registered Road Worthy Certificate provider workshops where our customers can receive very affordable price on their RWC inspection and RWC work.
Our Simple and affordable Packages:
Standard Mobile Inspection Service
(Time 1 hour)
Interior and Exterior Inspection
Comprehensive Mobile Inspection Service
(Time 1.5 hours)
Interior and Exterior Inspection
Full ECU Scan
Comprehensive Car History Check
Premium Mobile Inspection Service
Recommended for Sports, Classic and Luxury Cars
(Time 2 hours)
Detailed Interior and Exterior Inspection
Detailed Paint and Dent Inspection
Full Mechanical Inspection
Hybrid or Electric Cars
Complete ECU Scan
Comprehensive car history Check
30 days Warranty on our report
5% discount on our RWC service
From only $140
In Victoria, a Roadworthy Certificate is mandatory when a used vehicle is sold or re-registered. For your convenience, SafeBuy offers RWC Inspections through our partnered workshop.
Book yours online today →
Want to book a vehicle inspection today?
The above service charges apply on vehicles located up to a 80-kilometer radius from Melbourne CBD. Additional charges are applied if the vehicle is located more than 80km from Melbourne CBD
Terms & Conditions:
- Our report is not a roadworthy or safety certificate of any kind, which may be needed in some states for registration purposes.
- The vehicle’s authenticity / verification is solely the responsibility of the buyer.
- Items on any report can only be tested if applicable to the vehicle in question.
- VINs and engine numbers will only be recorded from the engine if clearly visible, otherwise they will be copied from registration records.
- Our inspectors will follow a report checklist. Further inspection may be recommended for any other concerns found.
- Buyers should check with the relevant authorities of Australia wide for any type of write-off
- SafeBuy gives no guarantees on previous repair history nor for any body structure damage or components
- A final visual inspection of a vehicle at the time of sale transaction is the responsibility of the buyer. SafeBuy will not be liable for any dents, damage, or condition changes after the inspection report. Please have a report handy to tell the condition. Otherwise, contact SafeBuy for assistance
- We do not check or decode tyres fitted, age, load rating and the manufacturer’s specified oils, fluids or coolants.
- Inspection and assessment by only visual and noise detection. No adjustment aremade or components are dismantled to confirm the diagnosis. Whilst every care is taken, SafeBuy will not be responsible for any intermittent problems which do not appear during the inspection.
- The condition indicated on this report.
- If there is a concern with the accuracy of the report, contact SafeBuy prior to any work being carried out.
- This report is not a warranty or guarantee, it is only intended for the person mentioned on the report and it is not to be relied upon by any other person(s) or for any other purpose.
WHAT WE DON’T CHECK:
- Fuel and oil consumption, timing belts or chains, alarms/security systems, trip meters/computers,
- Head units, navigation/GPS, TVs, cassette or disc players, auto wipers, adaptable lights, or water leaks.
- We don’t check any filters, including diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters.
- Please refer to your vehicle’s manufacturer specifications for the replacement of timing belts and filters in service records.
- We do not inspect the engine internals, which may include fuel injectors, EGR valves, etc. Neither do we inspect how much sludge or carbon build up may be present (normally found in diesel engines, especially in high kilometer vehicles).